Based in Morwell, Our client is seeking a certified boiler attendant who will be responsible for the safe operation, testing and repair of their Boilers. Dependent upon your previous experience, you will also be responsible for associated control and distribution systems along with other types of maintenance within the facility.
- Perform routine mechanical or electrical maintenance on equipment
- Assure various meter readings of pressure and temperature are recorded
- Inspect boiler pipes, valves, pumps and safety devices for leaks and malfunctions
- Comply with workplace health and safety requirements
Skills & experience
- Trade Qualified Boiler Attendant
- Demonstrated experience in Coal fired boiler operation, testing and maintenance
- Knowledge of steam plumbing and distribution
- Knowledge of chemical analytical techniques
- Self-motivated and ability to follow procedures.
- Team Player
- Mechanically minded
- Experience in an industrial maintenance environment
To Apply, submit your CV, with cover letter attached to email@example.com