Boilermaker Leading Hand/Supervisor
Our Client, an established, premium engineering company combine a “can do” attitude with diligence and engineering excellence from piping projects to tank manufacturing, machine building, structural works or site work, In mild steel, stainless steel or aluminium, manufacturing, have engaged our services for an upcoming Project based in Morwell.
Commencing in 2 weeks’ time, this Project will run for approximately 6-7 Weeks.
We have a current vacancy for a “Hands On” Boilermaker Leading Hand/Supervisor, who will manage the following responsibilities:
- Manage and control set jobs on Site
- Conduct daily pre starts/ toolbox meetings.
- Manage the QA and WHS obligations on Site to the company’s standards.
- Ensure productivity is maintained.
- Supervise time sheets, Site cleanliness and resolve any issues promptly.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role.
- Experience in Stainless and Carbon welding is essential.
- Boilermaker or Engineering trade.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Communication and problem-solving skills are a must.
What you will receive:
- $56 p/h + Penalties for Overtime
- Daily Travel Allowance & Incolink
To apply, submit your CV with Cover Letter attached outlining how you best fit the above responsibilities to firstname.lastname@example.org