Boilermakers x 6
ASAPersonnel has numerous vacancies for Trade Qualified Boilermakers/1st class Welders with experience in Maintenance and Heavy Industrial Fabrication.
These positions will be approx. 4-5 weeks, Workshop based, with the possibility of more future works for candidates who excel at their job.
What we will be looking for:
- Boilermakers/Welders with a Heavy Fabrication Background
- Be proficiently in all aspects of Welding; using all associated tooling in a timely and efficient manner
- An ability to read and interpret drawings, weld symbols and documentation such as procedure manuals, safety rules, and operating and maintenance instructions.
- A commitment to ensuring all safety, quality, and environmental practices are managed and standards exceeded
- Trade Certification or Certificate of Proficiency
- Construction Induction Card
- Forklift (Beneficial)
Successful Candidates will require to complete a Weld Procedure, which you must pass to be considered for these roles
These positions are available for Immediate start!
To apply, submit your CV, with Qualifications & Licences to email@example.com