Our Client, an established, premium engineering company combine a “can do” attitude with diligence and engineering excellence from piping projects to tank manufacturing, machine building, structural works or site work, In mild steel, stainless steel or aluminium, manufacturing, have engaged our services for an upcoming Project based in Morwell.
Commencing in 2 weeks’ time, this Project will run for approximately 6-7 Weeks.
We have a current vacancy for Boilermakers, specifically for MIG work welding Stainless and Carbon Plates
What we need from you:
- Trade Qualification
- Experience in Stainless and Carbon welding is essential.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Communication and problem-solving skills are a must.
What you will receive:
- $51 p/h + Penalties for Overtime
- Daily Travel Allowance & Incolink
To apply, submit your CV with Cover Letter attached outlining how you best fit the above responsibilities to firstname.lastname@example.org