ASAPersonnel has numerous vacancies for Trade Qualified Boilermakers/1st class Welders with experience in Maintenance and Heavy Industrial Fabrication.
These positions will be ongoing, with the possibility of more permanent work for candidates who excel at their job.
What we will be looking for:
· Boilermakers/Welders with a Heavy Fabrication Background
· The ability to proficiently operate Mig, Tig and Stick welders and machines; using all associated tooling in a timely and efficient manner
· An ability to read and interpret drawings, stays, weld symbols and documentation such as procedure manuals, safety rules, and operating and maintenance instructions.
· A commitment to ensuring all safety, quality, and environmental practices are managed and standards exceeded
· Trade Certification or Certificate of Proficiency
· Construction Induction Card
· Forklift (Beneficial)
Successful Candidates will require to complete a Weld Procedure, which you must pass to be considered for these roles
Applicants must be able to work Shift work as outside of Day there is also an Afternoon Shift, 8hr Shifts with overtime available.
These positions are available for Immediate start!
To apply, submit your CV, with Qualifications & Licences to firstname.lastname@example.org