Our client, a leading retailer of shop fittings, shelving and display solutions, has an opportunity for an experienced Cabinet maker.
With four warehouse and showroom locations in Australia, our client distributes quality, practical solutions to thousands of retailers each year.
We require a motivated, organised and experienced cabinet maker / joiner. This is primarily a cabinet making role with some carpentry & shop fittings requirements.
Please note you will not need your own tools and vehicle for the job
The Successful applicant must be punctual, hardworking, highly motivated, accurate, have great attention to detail along with a positive attitude.
To be successful in obtaining this role, you will;
- Be a qualified Cabinet Maker
- Attention to detail and liaise with the team to resolve issues
- Experience working in a workshop / factory environment
- Be prepared to work on various customer sites as required
- Be well presented and professional when interacting with staff and customers
- Communicate and work as part of team
- Be fast and efficient, and work under pressure
- Read and interpret detailed diagrams, job sheets and cutting lists
- Have current drivers license
- Have a CIC card
- Meet high customer service and safety standards
- Operate woodworking machinery including beam saw, edge bander etc
- A current forklift license would also be useful but not essential
If you would like more information, you are encouraged to apply