Civil Works Operators - Roads
ASAPersonnel has 2 Vacancies for experienced Road workers to join a local company working all over Gippsland. Successful candidates will have a background in Civil Works with all required licences.
Daily Duties will include:
- Traffic Control in high flow areas
- Sweeping, Raking, General Labouring
- Laying of Reflectors
- Piloting of vehicles with mounted Attenuators
At a minimum, you must hold:
- Construction Induction Card
- Minimum HR Truck licence
- Traffic Control/Mgt licence
There will be a requirement from time to time to work away, sometimes upto a couple of weeks at a time, so you must have the flexibility to do so.
These positions can be long hours and can range from 10 - 14hr days, working upto 6 Days per week
To apply for these positions, submit your CV, with cover letter and Qualifications attached to email@example.com