Our Client is based in Latrobe Valley providing a wide range of road & Line Marking services to State & Local Governments, contractors and private enterprise for over 25 years, with a true focus on quality and they are currently looking for a fulltime Estimator/Contracts Manager (following a 6-month trial period) to join their team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the preparation of quotations, Contract management, Invoice management, management and updating of our OH&S system, and assist the Operations Manager with day to day operations as required.
Requirements to fulfil the role:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the line marking or construction/sealing industry, trade background would be preferred but is not essential.
- The ideal applicant will be highly motivated with a proven record of working under minimal supervision and ability to keep a professional appearance and attitude.
- Will be able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, be able to work in a team environment, and be responsible for meeting deadlines.
- Accurately read and interpret plans is essential.
- Possession of relevant industry licences and tickets would be preferred.
- Set out new installations in the field, meet clients on site to discuss plans and retrieve information for quotations and estimating.
- Competency with Microsoft Office, word & excel, MYOB would be an advantage.
- On the job training and support will be provided as required.
- Salary negotiable pending experience.
- Company Vehicle & mobile phone supplied.
- Super as per legislative requirements.
- Work is recognised and rewarded and has a supportive workplace culture
To apply, submit your CV, with cover letter attached to email@example.com