ASA Personnel is seeking a BDM/External Sales Consultant to join our clients dedicated sales team whom has the skills for Account Management responsibilities of a portfolio of accounts. Being an experienced sales professional, you will be responsible for growing sales externally to the shop and maximising market share opportunities through pro-active, ethical representation and competent account management. Targeted new accounts can be from various market segments and from anywhere within the market catchment. This role will preferably be for a sales professional with mature sales and account management experience and will be focused on finding new and more innovative modes of supply into a highly competitive Corporate Workwear & Safety Industry. It will also require an understanding of the company vision & goals; a commitment to establish & grow the business so that customer expectations, financial and marketing objectives are achieved.
What we are looking for:
- 2-3 years in retail or professional B2B selling experience and a proven track record in selling solutions to new and existing clients.
- Have a current Victorian Drivers Licence and be comfortable with a demanding driving schedule. Note this is country as opposed to city driving.
- Be professionally presented, able to work autonomously and have a positive mental attitude.
- Direct experience in clothing/work wear/corporate uniforms (or a related supply industry) would be highly regarded.
- Be able to manage personal performance indicators such as sales, margin, quotations, conversion, add-on potential and all aspects of B2B account management.
- Be able to broker highly demanding expectations from clients and manage the realities of the procurement cycle to match or exceed those expectations
- Professionally time manage, be accountable for his/her containment costs and thrive on a busy and demanding schedule.
- Go the extra mile at every opportunity - be highly self-motivated, displaying a confident, "knock on doors" personality
- Possess proficient PC skills in relation to quote preparation, order administration, stock management and invoicing systems.
- Have highly ethical personal standards
- Be a team player and positively reinforce company culture.
To apply, submit your CV, with a cover letter attached outlining your experiences to firstname.lastname@example.org