Our client is a leading crane and hoist company, able to design, manufacture and install customer specific crane solutions. Australian owned, with branches Nationally and in business for 35 years.
Their modern and up to date Yatala workshop is currently seeking 2 fulltime experienced structural welders in their Brisbane branch. They are excited to offer ongoing work with solid contracts in place.
38 hour week overtime penalties will apply
Monday to Friday
Starting salary $35ph casual with a review after probation
- Strong structural welding experience;
- Work to deadlines for orders;
- Work autonomously and also as part of a team; and
- Ensure a safe work environment is maintained in accordance with company policy and procedures.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and abilities:
- 1st or 2nd Class Welder / Boilermaker – structural experience is the key;
- Reliable car and drivers’ licence;
- Live within a reasonable commute to Yatala;
- Proactive personality and great work ethic;
- Clear communication – written and verbal; and
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
If you feel you could make this job your own, please do not hesitate to apply with a current resume, communication details including your current residential address and the contact details of 2 work based referees.
For a confidential discussion please contact Carolyn Sherrin 0488 033 535
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Enter job description...