Candidate Care Charter
This Charter is our promise to you as valued candidates on what you can expect from us and what you can, and should, do if you are
not satisfied with our service. This Charter helps us to ensure that you are happy with our service and is a tool for us to continuously
improve our service based on your feedback.
What can you expect from us?
1. Responding to your requirements
We will acknowledge your application and we will notify you if you are unsuccessful for any temporary or permanent positions that you
apply for. We will be honest and notify you if we do not believe that our services can support you or meet your requirements.
2. That your details will be recorded on our recruitment database
For candidates with needs that our service can support, we will record your resume details and associated information on our database
in a confidential manner, in accordance with the relevant privacy and confidentiality of information legislative requirements.
3. Periodic contact to confirm your status
We will ensure that we make contact with you to confirm your employment status and regularly seek your permission to have your
details remain on our database.
4. Honesty and integrity in the work that we produce for you
We will be honest and upfront with you in all discussions, including if we are unable to assist you or we do not have the types of roles
your are seeking presently available. We will provide honest feedback that is provided to us from job interviews that you have
attended as a result of our referral.
5. Regular contact during temporary staffing periods
We will organise with you to have regular reviews of your performance whilst you are on assignment.
6. After service follow up and feedback
We will consult with you at the conclusion of a temporary assignment or once you have accepted a permanent position to get honest
and constructive criticism on how we have conducted our service and an evaluation of the outcomes.
7. A courteous and friendly manner
We commit to being friendly, professional and courteous in our dealings with you by treating you with dignity and respect; behaving
with honesty and integrity; identifying ourselves when we talk to you and having trained and professional staff who uphold this charter
8. Respect for your rights
We commit to holding information about you in accordance with legal requirements and protecting your personal information that
may be released to us by not disclosing it to anyone else without your consent or unless we are required to do so by law.
9. Using appropriate forms of communicationÂ
We will notify you regarding the success of your applications either via formal letter or email. Registered candidates will be asked
which form of communication they prefer at point of registration and this form of communication will be used when we
communicate with you. For candidates that we believe we have suitable work for, we will have a verbal discussion with you about
the role, its requirements and ascertain your interest in being recommended.
10. Timely responseÂ
When you make a general enquiry, you will be contacted within 48 hours of receiving your enquiry. If you have applied for a
specific position, we will notify you regarding the success of your application as soon as possible (this is often dependent on the
length of the recruitment process and sometimes cannot be done until the successful candidate has formally accepted the position
which may take some time). For candidates that meet with us regarding a position or for general registration you will always be
greeted by a member of our team upon arrival.
How can you complain if something goes wrong?
We commit to dealing with your complaint fairly according to our processes and procedures.
We value your suggestions for improving our service and you may do this by contacting us directly or by filling in our service
feedback form which can be obtained from our office.
How can you help us?
You can help us provide you with the best service by:
- Â Being clear about what you want
- Â Giving us as much notice as possible if you cannot attend an interview with us or a client that we have referred you to
- Â Letting us know if you have accepted a position or no longer wish to have your details on our database
- Â Advising us if your personal details change (i.e. Name, address, phone number, email etc.,)
- Â Keeping in contact with us regularly
How do we know if we have met our commitments to you?Â
- Â We review suggestions and complaints to look for ways to improve our service to you.
- Â We review our service â€“ based key performance indicators on a monthly basis to measure and look for ways to improve our service to you.
- Â We actively encourage our staff to consider their interactions with you and suggest meaningful ways to improve our service to you.
- Â We report on our customer service achievements which will be posted on our website each year, commencing July 2012.